Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Today was a long day at school as usually. Started from 11:45 till 7:45 with only one break. It was the day of the Cat Exam. I left early from my accounting class to make sure I get to my exam early to relax and remember everything my professor has taught us through this semester. Luckily before I went to class I grabbed a twix because my stomach was bothering me like always.
As soon as the proctor came in I started become nervous, all these thoughts kept running through my head basically my voice of criticism told me I'm not going to pass I'm going to fail. But as I got the prompt I started to become less nervous because it was on how technology has been a huge impact on society and I'm thinking to myself,why hello we've doing this all semester long why worry. Before a test I'm always worrying when I know I should do fine since all the practice exams I passed them. I start to read the prompt then do my outline so I can have my thoughts organized therefore, my essay can turn out GREAT and finally I start my essay I fly through it. I thought it was a piece of cake.
Right as soon as I finished I rushed out with confidence that I passed. Hopefully I did. Now all I can do is wait for the results which makes me more stressed but I just got to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment